Livestock Validation Forms
- 2021-2022 Sheep and Goat Tag Order Form- Due to Extension office by 5:00 pm on 8/25/2021 – Order Form
- 2021-2022 Turkey Order Form – Due to Extension office by 5:00 pm on 8/27/2021 – Order Form
- 2021-2022 Swine Tag Order- Due to Extension office by 5:00 pm on 9/16/2021 – Order Form
- 2021-2022 Fall Heifer UIN Order Form- Due to Extension office by 5:00 pm on 10/15/2021 – Order Form
- Sheep and Goat Validation – Saturday, October 16, 2021. Location information to come soon.
- Swine Validation – Saturday, November 13, 2021. Location information to come soon.
- Fall Heifer Validation- TBD. Contact Mikayla Herron.
- Team Designation Forms for Team Contests – Fillable PDF
State Fair of Texas – September 21 – October 17, 2021 (Entries Due 08/20/2021)(PAST DUE)
- State Fair of Texas Website
- Livestock and Contest Events Schedule
- Exhibitor Handbook
- Youth Entry Worksheet/Entry Form
- Team Contest Entry Worksheet
Heart O’ Texas Fair and Rodeo – October 7-17, 2021 (Livestock Entries Due 9/3/2021 – Contest Entries Due 9/14/2021)
- Heart O’ Texas Website
- 2021 Schedule
- 2021 Catalog
- HOT Flyer
- 2021 Entry Form
- Competitive Events (Trap Shooters Extravaganza, Livestock Judging, Ag Product ID, Food Challenge & Public Speaking) are to be entered through Judging Card BY COUNTY AGENT. Please contact me for info or entry. Contest Entries due to Extension Office by 5:00 pm on 9/14/2021.
Travis County Youth Show – January 13-15, 2022
- Leadership Contest Applications (Queens Court & Jr. Superintendent) – Due online by 9/17/2021
- 2022 TCYS Rule Book
- TCYS Housing Request Form
Quality Counts Updates & Reminders
Information: Quality Counts is open and ready for youth who need to take the course for the first time or renew their verification. IMPORTANT REMINDER: Exhibitors only have to take the course once per grade level division: junior 3-5, intermediate 6-8, senior 9-12. For a copy of PDF INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE. Quality Counts verification is required for all major livestock show exhibitors. The number must be used on major livestock show entries (therefore, it is important that exhibitors complete this before entry). Your county or local shows may also require Quality Counts. FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO TECHNICAL ISSUES OR LOGIN INFORMATION CONTACT: LEARNONLINE@AG.TAMU.EDU Here is also a link to FAQ for both exhibitor families and for County Extension Agents and Agricultural Science Teachers.
4-H and Youth Development