Below is a link to register for various county events.
County Events – Non-Travis County
Virtual GEAR 2017 – Information and registration link
Guadalupe Robotics Club Sumo-Bot Competition – rules and entry forms
- 2018 District 10 Small Bore Rifle Contest – Waiver
- Senior Fashion Show Forms and Scorecards – This link includes paperwork for Buying, Construction, and Natural Fibers; All Senior Fashion Paperwork and Rules can be found at this link.
- Fashion Storyboard Information – All age divisions (Junior, Intermediate, and Senior) will follow the same rules and have the same paperwork. Fashion Show Rules and Guidelines, as well as labels, and scorecards can be found at this link.
- Junior/Intermediate Fashion Show Forms and Scorecards
- 2018 District 10 Fashion Show – JuniorIntermediate Paperwork – Buying – WORD – PDF
- 2018 District 10 Fashion Show – Junior-Intermediate Paperwork – Construction – WORD – PDF
- JUNIOR-INTERMEDIATE BUYING DIVISION SCORECARD – NEW
- JUNIOR-INTERMEDIATE CONSTRUCTION DIVISION SCORECARD – NEW
2018 District 10 Leadership Lab
Leadership Lab has been released and will be posted on the District 10 Website starting May 1st!!
Our District 10 Leadership Lab will take place at the Texas 4-H Center in Brownwood, Texas from June 27-29. This event is the annual during which our youth elect their District 10 4-H Council Officers and participate in Leadership Workshops to take back new leadership skills to help their County and Clubs. All participants must be at least 13 years of age by the date of Leadership Lab.
The registration cost of $200 covers all meals and lodging except for lunch on Wednesday, June 27, and lunch on Friday, June 29. (Current District 10 4-H Council Officers will go up a day early on June 26). Travis County will be taking at least one 15-passenger van to assist with transportation and carpooling, we will coordinate more transportation as needed. A more detailed list of items to pack and items to leave behind will be emailed out to attendees at the beginning of June once registration closes.
Check out the following links for more information:
Texas 4-H Council Information
District 10 4-H Council Standing Rules
District 10 4-H Council Election Information & Officer Job Descriptions
Texas 4-H Council Member Agreement – required for those running for office
2018 Leadership Lab Health & Release Waiver – MANDATORY – all attendees must provide 2 copies to the Travis County office by June 1st.
– Registration is online via 4-H CONNECT
– Registration period: May 1-31
– Cost to attend: $200
– Two (2) copies of the original health and release forms MUST be turned in to the Travis County Extension Office by June 1, 2018 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
– 1 copy will be mailed (certified & tracked) to the District 10 Office
– 1 copy will stay with Mellanie, the 4-H Agent, and will accompany the youth to camp.
2017-18 Consumer Decision Making Study Guide – Categories and Descriptions plus additional resources
2018 Volunteer Recognition Packet – A Salute to Excellence (category descriptions and forms)
Texas 4-H Record-book Information
Other State Opportunities
Texas 4-H Newsletters
Summer Camp Opportunities
Community Service Opportunities
- Tab Collection for Ronald McDonald House – tabs may be collected and turned in at your club meetings or to the Extension Office
La Quinta Offers 15% Discount – TX4H – La Quinta Discount Flyer
County Extension Agent
4-H and Youth Development