Below is a link to register for various county events.
County Events – Non-Travis County
Virtual GEAR 2017 – Information and registration link
Guadalupe Robotics Club Sumo-Bot Competition – rules and entry forms
- 2018 District 10 Small Bore Rifle Contest – Waiver
- Senior Fashion Show Forms and Scorecards – This link includes paperwork for Buying, Construction, and Natural Fibers; All Senior Fashion Paperwork and Rules can be found at this link.
- Fashion Storyboard Information – All age divisions (Junior, Intermediate, and Senior) will follow the same rules and have the same paperwork. Fashion Show Rules and Guidelines, as well as labels, and scorecards can be found at this link.
- Junior/Intermediate Fashion Show Forms and Scorecards
- 2018 District 10 Fashion Show – JuniorIntermediate Paperwork – Buying – WORD – PDF
- 2018 District 10 Fashion Show – Junior-Intermediate Paperwork – Construction – WORD – PDF
- JUNIOR-INTERMEDIATE BUYING DIVISION SCORECARD – NEW
- JUNIOR-INTERMEDIATE CONSTRUCTION DIVISION SCORECARD – NEW
2017-18 Consumer Decision Making Study Guide – Categories and Descriptions plus additional resources
2018 Volunteer Recognition Packet – A Salute to Excellence (category descriptions and forms)
Texas 4-H Record-book Information
Other State Opportunities
Texas 4-H Newsletters
Summer Camp Opportunities
Community Service Opportunities
- Tab Collection for Ronald McDonald House – tabs may be collected and turned in at your club meetings or to the Extension Office
La Quinta Offers 15% Discount – TX4H – La Quinta Discount Flyer
County Extension Agent
4-H and Youth Development