- This event has passed.
****CANCELED*****TASTE 360° Farm-To-Table Conference Day 2
March 21, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 6:00 pm$135
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED
In light of heightened concern and caution to protect guests from COVID-19, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension has decided to CANCEL the TASTE 360 Conference that was scheduled to be held at the Texas A&M University Campus and TAMU Gardens on March 20-21, 2020.
Grow Food, Be an Entrepreneur; Learn How it’s Done
Learn how to grow nutritious food in your backyard and turn it into a farm-to-table business! Come to the Taste 360 conference March 20-21, 2020 for dinner and workshops. Texas A&M AgriLife researchers, extension agents and program specialists will share their knowledge about various areas of horticulture research, great resources available to the public, and opportunities to grow. Taste 360 is being planned and organized by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Horticulture team, and will be hosted at The Gardens at Texas A&M University.
Experience and learn more about:
- Wine and Appetizer Pairings
- A Farm-to-Table Dinner & Stories of How They Started Their Business
- Texas A&M Coffee Research
- Backyard Chickens
- Patio Citrus
- Growing Herbs
- Growing Flowers to Sell
- Practical tips for Growing Vegetables
- Native Bees of Texas
- How to Begin Selling at Farmer’s Markets
- Gardening Apps, Websites & Technology
- Producing Olives & Olive Oil in Texas
- Trees for Shade and Produce
- Landscape Design
- Better Whiskey and Hops
- Soil Nutrients
- Tours of The Gardens at Texas A&M University
- and much, much, more …
Register now. Cost is $210 for both days, or Saturday only $135.